- [KENDO] CHUNGWOON SAMURAI HAKAMA TOP 100%COTTON various sizes
- Anvl Swage Stem; (35.0) 40Mm - blueee - 03.18.22.4004
- Campagnolo Ultra-Drive 10 speed 12A-2P cog
- Trango Lotus 9.9mm Rope, Fuchsia, 60m,
- Vtg the real leather man multi tool knife leather case set England stainless art
- 4 LIndell Ice Rig Glass Bead Rattle Reel Ice Fish House Fishing Lure Castle
- Bjorn Daehlie L S Tech Baselayer Top Womens
- Dura Ace 9000 12-25 Cassette
- Maxxis Fahrrad Reifen Ardent Race EXO alle Größen
- NEW Sunday Jake Seeley Tiger Tie Dye Tripod BMX Seat Odyssey Cult BSD Federal
- Predator Camo Model DC208m Insulated Parka Brown Deception Size Medium
- Sella skylite vt nylon carbon soft touch black red Astute corsa mtb
- SRAM XD 11 and 12 Speed Freehub Body with Bearings for X.0 hubs Roam 30 and
- Vintage ABU Droppen 12g 18g fishing spinner lures from -used excellent
- 2018-19 Prowder ATK Carbon Fiber Superlight Splitboard Size 162cm Womens
- Cinnetic Mimetic 100% Flurocarbon Sea fishing Line, 40lb, 50lb, 60lb, 70lb, 80lb
- Bible Study
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.