- Shimano XT M8000-B1, 11-Speed, 175mm Boost Crank Set, No Chainring, with Bolts
- TOSEEK Carbon road Bike TT Base Bullhorn Bar Triathlon Handlebar Aerobar 31.8mm
- Unused Heddon Pepsi Red White & bluee Tadpolly Fishing Lure
- 14.5Ah 36V 5A Charger Panasonic Cell E-Bike Li-ion Battery for 1500W Motor
- CHRISTENSENS New Zealand heavy bluee 75 Cordura nylon horse stable blanket
- Arctic Cat Salsbury Service Kit Springs Pins Bushings 690115 1190
- Chair One X Large -Meadow Green
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Batterie Pedelec Bottle Dillenger Cosway Hersteller Bintelli
- Festina Watches Biemme cycling jersey Fahrrad Bike Rad Trikot Gr. 6 XL 60cm K1
- Helly Hansen VANIR 1 2 ZIP FLEECE
- Lib Tech Snowboard - Mayhem Short Fat - Jamie Lynn, Lost, Mayhem, 146cm
- NEW Giorgio Milano GM769SLBK Stainless Steel Chronograph .R 280.00
- Portable Outdoor Camping Hand Wash Sink Stand 24L Recovery Tank w Towel Holder
- Shimano 105 R7000 2x11 Road Bike Groupset 50-34 170mm or 172.5mm
- THE NORTH FACE TANKEN SOFTSHELL PANT PANTALONS RANDONNÉE HOMME T9381WJK3
- Verge SE Racing BMX Jersey size M
- Bible Study
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.