- E-Bike 36V 8.8Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Hersteller Swemo Dynabike HEAD
- Gregory Matia 28, One Size, Autumn Rust
- Lot of 200 Toothpaste .85 oz Travel Size for Homeless Shelters Hygiene Kits
- New Portable Outdoor Torch Tent Camping Hiking Green LED Camp Lantern Light Lamp
- Portable Camp Lanterns LED Camping Hiking Light Rechargeable Tent Hanging Lamp
- Shimano Xtr M9000 Jeu de Freins à Disque avant Arrière Incl. 6-loch BLM9000
- Trespass Craving Bike Shorts Womens Sz L
- Vintage CAMPAGNOLO Victory Triomphe Double ROAD Crankset ISO 52 40 L’eroica
- Hard Corps Vtg Gore-Tex Waterproof Insulated Belted Zip Ski Snow Suit Men's L
- KastKing Reels Royale Legend High Speed Profile Baitcasting Fishing
- Megabass Lure winding JIG VOLT 150 g Deep Squeid F S from JAPAN
- NWT MENS SHOWCASE COMPETITION ICE SKATING VEST SIZES ADULT S M L XL XXL
- Pro Marine PRO MARINE CB breakwater sabiki DX 3-360 JP
- SANTIAM FISHING RODS 3 PC 8'6 15-40 LB CASTING TRAVEL ROD
- Simms Westshore Leather Slip On shoes Dark Olive - Size 8 -CLOSEOUT
- TMG working Bib Trouser White size EU-50
- Bible Study
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.