- NEW Freewheel Regina CX CX-S Made in 85 6s 14-24t steel vintage bike
- PRO Carbon Time Trial TT Disc Wheel for 10 11-Speed - Rear Tubular
- Selle Italia Flite Titanium SOMEC bicycle saddle seat VGC
- SRAM RIVAL1 REAR DERAILLEUR MEDIUM CAGE 11-SPEED T3
- Vintage Compe Forged alloy .833 quill road stem 100mm 25.4 Nishiki Schwinn
- 100% Glasses Speedcoupe Matte White - HiPER Iceberg bluee Mirror + Lens Clear
- CAÑA PESCA DE ARRASTRE COLMIC HARIAL 3.70MT 50-200g TELESCÓPICA + 3 FEMI
- AERO TECH DESIGNS Plus Size Women's Spandex Exercise Short - Compression
- Calcetines z road black size s 36-38 impermeable medio 2019076500 SealSkin
- Demon Womens Impact Shorts - Flexforce X Short D30 - Snowboard, Predection
- Emergency Sleeping Bag Escape Bivvy Outdoor Survival Camping Hunting Hiking Hood
- GoSports Premium Wooden Croquet Set for Adults & Kids Professional
- Lof of 24 COGHLAN'S Large Heavy Duty Tent Yard Canopy Stakes 12 Steel 9813
- New OGI MOD.9061 COL.362 Brown Rx Eyewear Germany Eyeglass Frames 50 18 140
- Polaris Women's Vela Race Road Cycling Jersey
- Bible Study
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.