- AdidasSnova 1 2 Zip S S Tee P43190 Funktionsshirt Gr.XL
- SHIMANO Tranx 400AHG Baitcasting Reel TRX400AHG
- Torrent Outdoor Spot Lightweight Rug 5'6 New
- Vintage Speed Wood 77In Skis Troll Bindings
- 2PCS Boat Fishing Rod Holder Stainless Steel Clamp-on 1 -1-1 4 Side Mount Yacht
- Berkley XL304-15 XL 3000YD 4LB Clear Fishing Line
- Bad Boy MMA Mens Premium Rashguard for Training and Workouts
- Ceramic bearing 38mm Clincher carbon road wheelset 23mm,25mm rim width
- DT Swiss M 1900 wheel, 22.5 mm rim, 15 x 100 mm axle, 29 inch front
- Light & Motion Taz 1200 LED Bike Light BarFly SLi-D Mount Combo Kit
- NEW McDAVID 471 THIGH SUPPORT MEDIUM SPORTS EXERCISE ACCESSORIES BODY FITNESS
- Promax S-29 Stem 100mm 0 Degree 1-1 8 blueee
- Sears BMX 70's Screamer Reflector for Seat Clamp - Old School BMX - RARE +++
- SRAM GX 2x10 High Direct Mount Front Derailleur 34T Max Top Pull
- Bible Study
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.