- CAP Barbell 2-Inch Olympic Super Curl Bar 48-Inch Bar
- E-Bike 36V 5.2Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Ampler Followup Volta Trivel Zündapp
- MAXXIS TB96910100 Maxxis 27.5x2.8 High Roller II F60 DC EXO TR
- Nouveau Authentique BMW Led Vélo Ensemble Éclairage Rechargeable avant Dos
- Ringside Leather Thai Heavy Bag, Unfilled W
- Schwalbe Kojak Performance RaceGuard SpeedGrip Folding Tyre 26 x 1.35
- SPD Pedal Shimano PD-M 520; zweiseitig,black,9 16 ,ohne Reflektor
- U-Shape 50mm Carbon Fibe Road Wheels,Clincher Carbon Road Wheelsets Novatec 271
- 12V Handheld Camping Hunting Fishing Super Bright Spotlight Spot Light White
- Cheeky Fishing CYDRO Spinning Reel Sports Hobby Fish Equipment Saltwater Tool
- ARBOR snowboarding nicest women's snowboard POPARAZZI 2018 BRAND NEW 147cm
- Campagnolo portacatena complete set nos. 1010 A.
- Dupont Tyvek Ground Sheet Tarp 10 X 10 ft Tent Footprint w 8 Grommet Tabs
- Exped Synmat Hl Winter Lw Unisex Adventure Gear Sleep Mat - Red One Size
- Ice Fishing Tent Pop Up 2-person Shelter Portable Outdoor Fishing Accessories
- Bible Study
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.